Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Every cloud has a silver lining edition

Hey people did you know this blog has had over 5,019 page views since it's conception and is read people people on two continents? Quite something, eh?
Well yesterday was quite something in a bad kind of a way cos I was halfway on the commute to work when I senses an 'aura' the warning sign of  migraine which are a lot worse than just a bad headache and had to make my way back home.
Now that of itself doesn't bother me but for two things I was feeling dizzy, the local taxis were all tied up with school runs so I couldn't get one home and critically I'd left my cellphone at home on charge!
Not good as I had to walk though quiet country roads home.
Anyway I got home taking my time and ensuring I kept to where there were houses that if needed assistance I could get some from and the weather was pretty good  - so good -  that decided to take a picture by the Trent and Mersey canal; something that Jennifer had written and taken some pictures of elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment