Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Every girls friend






















It's a basic truism, that a child and it's teddy bear cannot be separated no matter what and if anything happens to  it it is like a death in the family.
My own Little Girl side is very much alive and kicking having a strong bond with my own teddy bears that I treasure. This image means a lot to me because it illustrates something quite important, the notion of the teddy bear as your 'real' friend and the girl is showing him the stars in the night-time sky because she loves him so much, she wants to share this magical event.
I like many name my teddy bears in age-old  ceremony that binds us together and still frequently hug them, telling them all my secrets - the good as well as the bad in the knowledge they're safe.
Don't ever lose the magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment